I'm Stephanie, a Computer Science student and Regents' Scholar at UC Berkeley interested in software engineering.
• developed a framework for investigating demonetized Facebook videos at
• built a competitive intelligence dashboard that reduced manual work 95% for Intel
• grew Superposition from the Bay Area's largest all-women hackathon to 120+ chapters worldwide
• interned in Product roles at Fiveable and Launchparty
Lead Director (2019 - present)
Superposition aims to bridge the gender gap in STEM through events, chapters and mentorship. With my leadership, Superposition expanded from the Bay Area's largest all-women hackathon to 120+ chapters worldwide.
Product Management Intern (2022 - present)
As Launchparty's first PM Intern, I synthesized UX interviews with startup investors and founders, and analyzed a customer discovery survey using Python.
Since March 2019, I've delivered 56 talks about coding, student leadership, and career development to 1000 attendees.
• Intro to Python (x5) (Resources)
• Social Media, Branding and Design (x5)
• Creating Impact Without Being a Founder (x3) (Recording)
• Personal Branding and Public Speaking (x2)
• LinkedIn and Resume-Building (x2)
• Networking 101
• Organizing Successful Events
• AP Computer Science Review (Review Doc)
Talks: Journey in STEM (x2), Journey in Service (x2), Growing With Empathy, College Admissions Journey
Global Spotlight Youth Summit (Keynote), Hydrangea Hacks
(Keynote), TechTogether Seattle, GenZHER Conference, Covid
NineTEEN x LeadHERship Social Entrepreneurship 101
Conference, GenZ Girl Con, MoCoHacks
Podcasts: Crimson Education Top of the Class, 21st Century Visionary, Today is Her Story, LeadHERship, Amplify Our Advocacy, The Aspirations Ahead, Blue Hearts, Declassified College
Panels: Stanford AI4ALL Alumni, UC Berkeley ROHP, UCLA exploretech.la Representation in CS, Leading an All-Women Hackathon, NCWIT x Nevada CS Education Summit, Fiveable: Surviving College Applications, BrightHER Future: Starting an NPO
Contact me for any recordings and speaking opportunities!
Email me at [email protected] or complete the form below!